This is called Welcome To Hell
It is really very good. I am in love with it. Please watch it and pass it along. :3
SINCE MY GRANDMA WORKS IN A CLINIC SUPPORTING PEOPLE WITH AIDS/HIV I ASKED HER TO GET ME SOME CONDOMS JUST CAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY AND SHE FUCKING COMES BACK WITH A WHOLE BOX
- interspecies and gay marriage is allowed (you can be a lizard guy and marry a werewolf dude if you want)
- you can kill things by yelling at them
- you can punch bears
- you can secretly shove 100 potatoes in someone’s pocket
- there are lizard furry porn books scattered all across the place
okay u can make fun of Shrek all you want but if u don’t think they were the most beautiful fucking movies ever then ur wrong
Do you think that when Steve Rogers sneezes, one of the Avengers goes up to him and whispers, “God Bless America”
Then Steve fucking looks at them like this
- me in 2012: *tags a reblogged text post with relatable content 'same'*
- me in 2014: *tags a picture of a cabbage cut in half 'same'*
do you ever see someone hot and you just think “bruuuuuuuuh”
i made a new skyrim character whose main goal in life is to steal all of the cheese in skyrim for herself
she hasn’t gotten very far yet but she’s off to a good start
three cities worth of cheese… i’d call that progress
I literally laughed all the way through that oh my god
(whispers) i found the vegan
So, that’s what Days of Future Past is about.
Sometimes I think about Sam reading John’s Journal.
When he’s doing research, or just reading it.
When he read about Dean taking care of him.
How a lot of things have changed through the years,
and others, will never change.